The Benefits Of Combining Writing & Mindful Meditation


While I am very familiar with the benefits of writing in a journal on a daily basis, I found it to be not very helpful. That was my thought process in the past. In more recent weeks I have grown to love writing in my journal. It has become a daily form of therapy. There are many types of journals to write in. I actively write in three different journals. One I call morning pages which is when you write as soon as you wake up. Before you get out of bed. Watch the video to learn exactly how its done. 





I also own a Gratitude journal. Everything I write in this one is all about what I'm grateful for and why. I make sure to write in this one everyday. Some days just before going to bed. This can be written in several times a day. Gratitude can never be expressed too much. 
I also keep small pocket size note books around for those random moments of creative thought when I have an amazing idea. We have sooooo many thoghts in a day there is no way we remember everything, therefore writing it down eliminates that problem.
Checkout some of the benefits of writing/journaling daily.

Adding journaling to daily mindful meditation will boost the benefits of both.




Thanks for reading

Tamasha
Your feed back is encouraged. Please follow the blog and subscribe to my You Tube Channel-https://www.youtu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.I.Y Air Freshener Gel-NON Toxic!

D.I.Y. Herbal Whitening Mouthwash &The Benefits

D.I.Y. Toothpaste and The Benefits.