Jar Life Friday-D.I.Y. Apple Cider Vinaigrette & Orange Ginger Salad Dressings


I attempted to come up with my own salad dressing recipe on more than one occasion. Let me just say I never made either again. I'm pretty sure what did make it to the refrigerator ended up in the trash. Therefore I decided I would do what the rest of us non-Chefs do. Google!  Below are the recipes featured in the video. Two of my favorite Mason Jar dressings.




Orange Ginger Dressing
  • 1/2 cups Organic OJ.
  • 1 T minced ginger
  • 2 T minced carrot
  • 2 T minced onion
  • 1 T mustard seed
  • 1 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp. sea salt
Directions: Squeeze the juice out of the orange into the mason jar. Finely mince the ginger, carrots , and onion and add to the jar. Add the mustard seed, olive oil, and sea salt. Blend together and serve immediately or refrigerate.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette 

I borrowed this recipe from
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/11-easy-and-healthy-mason-jar-salad-dressing-recipes.html

  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 2 tablespoons agave nectar or raw honey
  • 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
  • Preparation
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add oil, stirring constantly with a whisk; stir in shallots.
I borrowed this recipe from http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/apple-cider-vinaigrette 
Below is a few more recipe ideas for you to experiment and have fun with.


Thanks for reading!
Thanks for reading
Please share your experience with these recipes. if you have a favorite recipe you created please share?
Tamasha
Your feed back is encouraged. Please follow the blog and subscribe to my You Tube Channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPjtxMhfAXpJvn4ZcxBL3Kg  
Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook Mother Earths Healing.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.I.Y Air Freshener Gel-NON Toxic!

D.I.Y. Herbal Whitening Mouthwash &The Benefits

D.I.Y. Toothpaste and The Benefits.