D.I.Y Soap Dispenser Jar- BE Inspired!



I've been using these jars in my home for a while now. I also sell my products in them. Dish, and hand soaps. They are very frugal, crafty, and can be great gifts.
You can paint them or decorate them anyway you like. Or just leave it plain.
What You Will Need:
  • Jar
    glue gun
  • Old soap bottle pump)
  • Drill with hole attachment or hammer and nail
  • Scissors or box cutter
  • Marking pen
  • Tape







    Directions:
  1. Use pen to measure and mark a circle in the lid of the jar.
    3. Drill hole in lid of jar large enough for your pump to fit.
    4. apply hot glue to the lower rim of the pump, add more glue to the bottom around the hole. To prevent leaks.
    5. Insert the pump dispenser through the bottle top and screw tightly to secure
    6. Let the glue dry according to the instructions
    7. Fill with your favorite liquid soa
    p.
    Thanks for Reading!
    My online store iswww. motherearthshealing.etsy.com
    Don't forget to follow us and like us.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D.I.Y Air Freshener Gel-NON Toxic!

D.I.Y. Herbal Whitening Mouthwash &The Benefits

D.I.Y. Toothpaste and The Benefits.